Quantcast

Yes, we are rebuilding again.

Riverdog
You know the Dolphin really kept the offense under wraps.  It was pretty much man on man in the exhibition games.  They really used those games to evaluate players and get the players accustomed to game days.  Basically they didn't show us the fans nor opposing teams what this offense is going to be like.

If we look at what has been happening the Dolphins are once again rebuilding.  The management can say what ever they like, " we are rebuilding ".  They will trade anyone on this team except for a few guys to gain draft picks.  Basically they value draft picks more than the players that have been on this team, while they have accumulated losing seasons for 3 consecutive years.

I think they are using Einstein's theory of ignorance in regards to the players on this team.  " Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results ".  So they are changing the teams players.  Changing the head coach allows the team to change the players also, which seems to me needed to be done.  If we need another reminder of that think 6 and 10 of last year, with a fan base ever increasingly disgusted with boring losing football.

Re: Yes, we are rebuilding again.

Shawn
Philbin and his coaches are what the doctor ordered. The players that are needed will fall into place (IMO) over the next 2 seasons. I believe Philbin is here for the long haul and will the success we haven't seen in years.

Re: Yes, we are rebuilding again.

13kvFINS
Our O isn't gonna be boring if the line can hold up it's end of the deal and the receivers catch the balls, I think we'll get 2nd place in the AFC East and we'll definately finish ahead of the green team..
Here, this ought'a cheer'ya up, and we swept'em last year while we've gotten better this off-season and they added ton's of distractions!!

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/8345265/owner-woody-johnson-says-new-york-jets-circus

YEAAAA, there's a new circus in town, and the new circus has no plans of change     !!
TanneTHRILL 7teen ...

Re: Yes, we are rebuilding again.

TXDOLFAN
JP is building this team for success. Like many others, I questioned some of the cuts but I also feel that he knows the end state where he wants to be.  I will be watching the Houston game tomorrow, a rare thing to see a Fin game in TX.  Take care.

Re: Yes, we are rebuilding again.

13kvFINS
GOOD FOR YOU TEX, ENNNNJOOOYYYYYYYY, GOFINS    !!
TanneTHRILL 7teen ...