Quantcast

The Doghouse

Riverdog
OK you guys can blame this on CanAm he is the one that came up with this idea.  Each week after the game I will put someone in the "doghouse".  This will be some player or member of the Dolphins Franchise that has pissed me off for some reason.  You may or may not agree with me, and that is fine . If you agree with me tell me about it, tell me why you agree.  If you disagree with me that is fine also, but please present your argument why that is also.  Chances are this isn't going to be pretty because I will be using my emotions to write these columns.  Actually I think this is the perfect area for me to rant.  So here it goes.

The first person to enter the Doghouse is Karlos the cry baby Dansby.  This is the 10 million dollar a year spoiled little brat, that has seen his best buddies Brandumb Marshall, Chad Johnson and Vontae Davis hit the road.  This is the player that is mouthing off because his contract is guaranteed whether he plays for the Dolphins or not.  This is the guy that tells everyone, that his buddies were great players.  Even though they were dropping passes, head butting there wife, and screwing any women they could find that put out for them, and last but not least the 51st rated defensive back listed by Advanced NFL Stats.  That's right Dansby best budd Vontae, is only 11 players better than the bottom of the pile of all the starting corner backs in this league.

This is the guy that should back the coaching staff, not go flapping his mouth to the Hardknocks camera.  He claims to be a leader doesn't he ?  I suggest he starts acting like one !!!  Buy into the program and get to work.  That is the reason you make the big money.  Lead by example, get out on the field and shut the F up !!!

Karlos Dansby WELCOME TO THE DOGHOUSE.

Re: The Doghouse

Shawn
I am with you about Dansby, he has under produced since he has been in Miami. I read an article the yesterday online that Dansby believes he will make the Hall Of Fame even though he hasn't made the Pro Bowl. Throw him in DOG HOUSE

Re: The Doghouse

Shawn
Here is the link to the "Dansby makes the Hall of Fame" story.

http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/dansbys_latest_boast_is_hall_of_fame_prediction/11575057

Re: The Doghouse

Paul Smythe
Administrator
I say we take him out of the doghouse and trade him once we have more depth. He needs to be gone.
TannMarino and Danehill

Re: The Doghouse

canamdolphin
Hey, don't teams make cash trades? Trade Dansby for cash! That will take the sting out of his cap hit. We have enough draft picks stockpiled.

Surely, there are cap rich franchises out there that would swing a deal like that!
There is no defense against a perfect pass. I can throw the perfect pass.

DAN MARINO

Re: The Doghouse

TXDOLFAN
Good call :)))))