Quantcast

Should we go get recently cut ex-Hurricane TE Kellen Winslow ??

Should we go get recently cut ex-Hurricane TE Kellen Winslow ??

13kvFINS
The Seattle Seahawks have released Tight-End Kellen Winslow II .. Should we go get him to help the Dolphin TE corps as well as luring Miami Hurricane fans to the stadium if only to see Olivier Vernon, Lamar Miller, and Winslow ??

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8327050/seattle-seahawks-cut-kellen-winslow
TanneTHRILL 7teen ...

Re: Should we go get recently cut ex-Hurricane TE Kellen Winslow ??

Riverdog
I don't know Kenny, any time we bring in some else's castoffs it doesn't seem to work out for us.  I would rather keep who have and try to develop them.  Will Winslow really make that much of a difference for this team ?  I don't think so.

Re: Should we go get recently cut ex-Hurricane TE Kellen Winslow ??

13kvFINS
""  I would rather keep who have and try to develop them. ""

I agree !! As explained from another position's standpoint in the comment's section of this link !!

http://dolphin-shout-forum.2299088.n4.nabble.com/Do-you-see-any-recently-cut-names-you-like-at-WR-DB-LB-or-OL-td4638871.html
TanneTHRILL 7teen ...

Re: Should we go get recently cut ex-Hurricane TE Kellen Winslow ??

canamdolphin
Hell No!
No Winslow!
Hell No!
No Winslow!
There is no defense against a perfect pass. I can throw the perfect pass.

DAN MARINO

Re: Should we go get recently cut ex-Hurricane TE Kellen Winslow ??

Patrick
That's two teams that have dumped Winslow in the past month... The morning sports radio show here in Tampa has a funny line they repeat when talking about malcontents, "toe the line." It's Winslow making fun of Bucs coach Greg Shiano after the Bucs cut him loose... Winslow said he thought it was stupid the Shiano wanted everyone to, "toe the line, toe the line." He made a big joke out of the coach wanting him to be on time and ready to play.

Getting cut by Seattle is the kiss of death for Winslow. He may never play in the league again, he has just been black listed... There is about a 0% chance the Dolphins would pick him up.

Re: Should we go get recently cut ex-Hurricane TE Kellen Winslow ??

Paul Smythe
Administrator
canamdolphin wrote
Hell No!
No Winslow!
Hell No!
No Winslow!

I agree with canam. Nice avatar by the way.
TannMarino and Danehill

Re: Should we go get recently cut ex-Hurricane TE Kellen Winslow ??

TXDOLFAN
Winslow might attract some local fans since he went to UM but I think there is more than meets the eye involving him, especially since TB cut him for jerking around Schiano.  JP won't stomach that.