Quantcast

Roster opening

BuckeyeFinfan
By my calculations with the release of Garrard dont we have a spot available? I thought Kv or someone had brought this up earlier in the week but havent seen any activity by the team to fill the spot. Has anyone heard who we may be looking at and why it may be taking so long to do something, or maybe I'm wrong and there is no spot open.

Re: Roster opening

13kvFINS
og jake scott is all i've heard
TanneTHRILL 7teen ...

Re: Roster opening

TXDOLFAN
They re-signed Ray Feinga but do you think he will take the place of Hicks or will they go for Scott and put Feinga baxk on the practice squad?

Re: Roster opening

Riverdog
I believe they signed a LB off of the PS this afternoon.  Can't remember his name.DD