Quantcast

Les Brown cut as well as 7 others

Shawn

Re: Les Brown cut as well as 7 others

Riverdog
Damn you gotta fast around here.  Here are the cuts up to the minute at this time.

The Dolphins cut nine players this morning:

DT Chas Alecxih
TE Les Brown
CB Marcus Brown
S Tyrell Johnson
CB Trenton Hughes
LB Josh Linam
RB Jerome Messam
DE Jacquies Smith
CB Jonathan Wade

No real surprises, I thought that J. Wade might make it another week.

Re: Les Brown cut as well as 7 others

Paul Smythe
Administrator
I think that Miami would have kept Wade longer, but he was burned for 2 TDs last night so they just let him go
TannMarino and Danehill

Re: Les Brown cut as well as 7 others

Riverdog
If he is not going to make the team it doesn't matter when the they release him.  For the player the earlier the better.  It gives them a chance to sign with someone else.

Re: Les Brown cut as well as 7 others

13kvFINS
9 or so more to go by Monday (2marrow) 8-27, and another 17 or so by this coming Friday (2 days after our Wednesday Pre-season finale walkthrough at Dallas )..
TanneTHRILL 7teen ...