Quantcast

Do you see any recently cut names you like at WR, DB, LB, or OL ??

Do you see any recently cut names you like at WR, DB, LB, or OL ??

13kvFINS

Re: Do you see any recently cut names you like at WR, DB, LB, or OL ??

13kvFINS
O'Kay, I'll start with ..

Seattle WR Ricardo Lockette (I liked him when he came out in o11, think he'll be special in the right situation)
Buff WR  Marcus Easley
Carolina CB Darius Butler
Chicago OT's James Brown, AJ Green
Dallas WR Tim Benford ( I liked the way he went after balls vs us in the final pre-season game)..
Lions CB Alphonso Smith ( I wanted him as a draftee, he's a sack machine from the CB spot )..

All right, I'm tired, I got down to GB and threw in the Seattle guy Lockette.. Lil Help with the rest ??
TanneTHRILL 7teen ...

Re: Do you see any recently cut names you like at WR, DB, LB, or OL ??

Paul Smythe
Administrator
I don't know much about the available guys. I do know that Anthony Armstrong was supposed to be the best available receiver on waivers, so I'm glad we got him.
TannMarino and Danehill

Re: Do you see any recently cut names you like at WR, DB, LB, or OL ??

13kvFINS
Yea, I'm glad we got him too, but only because of all that we released.. I think the guys we let go will be farr better than Armstrong by the time they get to his age.. Gates hasn't done anything which is about how much AA did while he was with us initially.. I think Gates, Cunningham, and Fuller all have farr more upside than AA though they probably wouldn't have helped us this year as much as AA will .. I would have preferred to stay with the youth so that they could gathered the reps that might have brought them up to AA's level in one to two years..  AA will be 30 at years end and actually has only two years playing experience, yes he's been in the league for four or so years but has only actually played for almost 2 years.. I strongly believe that any one of the above mentioned youngsters will be farr superior to AA in two years while AA will likely be out of the league.. AA's a field stretcher with about half the speed that Gates has, I'm not happy about releasing all that youth especially with Gates because he's not PS eligable.. Hopefully so how,some way Gates will find his way back to us but I don't see that happening unless he's still a FA when/if AA goes down .. I am happy about Rishard Matthews though, I liked him better than Cunningham upon the picks of the two of them !! AA over the youth has me scratchin my head BIGG-TIME  : (  !!

I don't know much about the available guys. I do know that Anthony Armstrong was supposed to be the best available receiver on waivers, so I'm glad we got him.

To unsubscribe from Do you see any recently cut names you like at WR, DB, LB, or OL ??, click here.
NAML
TanneTHRILL 7teen ...

Re: Do you see any recently cut names you like at WR, DB, LB, or OL ??

TXDOLFAN
WR Greg Camarillo, Derek Hagan and Jordan Shipley.  Greg helped this team alot but left when ApRno came if I remember right.  Hagan was drafted by us but cut.  Jordan Shipley is a prottype slot receiver who also runs back punts and kick-offs.  He is in the Wes Welker mose and I watched him play four years down the road from me at UT.

Re: Do you see any recently cut names you like at WR, DB, LB, or OL ??

TXDOLFAN
I need to pay attention to my typing.

Re: Do you see any recently cut names you like at WR, DB, LB, or OL ??

13kvFINS
NICE JOB TEX, THANK YOU, I like Shipley !!  That's Sparano.. RIGHT ?? LOL  ; )  !!
TanneTHRILL 7teen ...