Quantcast

Dansby and Bush talking Davis trade

Shawn
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000055558/article/karlos-dansby-reggie-bush-talk-vontae-davis-trade?module=HP11_headline_stack

Obviously Dansby has opinions about how the Dolphins are progressing. Dansby should realize that part of wanting to be a team leader is to follow the rules set forth by the coach. Philbin had given the order to keep house issues out of the public, seems like Dansby didn't get the memo. His comments give the "appearance" that he has an issue with management, and HE wants to be a leader. Another problem with Dansby is he has not lived up to his contract and has under achieved since coming to Miami, he is not the same player he was in Arizona. Until Dansby can put up on the field, he shouldn't act like it off the field.

Bush should be careful not to fall into that trap because Miami was the team that helped him get on the map as a work horse back.

It is like the Kenny Rogers song goes "you got to know when to hold em..."

Re: Dansby and Bush talking Davis trade

canamdolphin
Got this comment from PFT and thought it was hilarious for the original nicknames he used AND I happen to agree with his viewpoint!

orthomarine says: Aug 28, 2012 5:44 PM

The “key” players are hilarious. You complain about a staff who got rid of Marshall (headache), Chad (headbutt), and Davis (head case)? How dare they clean out the cancers in the locker room, ppl who show up drunk, and someone who has now been charged twice with domestic battery.

Hey key players, from a key fan, why don’t you be a professional and go to work. You guys sound like a bunch of snitches crying to the media because you can no longer do whatever the hell you please and make us fans sit through another losing season.

Winning cures all….

31  2
There is no defense against a perfect pass. I can throw the perfect pass.

DAN MARINO

Re: Dansby and Bush talking Davis trade

Paul Smythe
Administrator
I can't stand Dansby. I wish we had LB depth so we could trade him. He pisses me off. How can he call himself a leader and also talk bad about those who lead him in the same breath.
TannMarino and Danehill

Re: Dansby and Bush talking Davis trade

Riverdog
Paul is Dansby "doghouse" material ?  I would be happy to put him to the "doghouse" for you.

One of the things a Leader does is to get with the program, not knock it.  I don't like speculation, but if the Dolphins traded Dansby I would not be surprised and I would be behind the move for the same reason I backed the Vontae Davis trade.  6 and 10 says everyone is on the trading block.

No one on this team has stood out except R Bush, D Bess, C Wake, Solia, Pouncey, and Incognito.  J Long isn't even on that list in the past 2 years.  The fans may not like it but those 6 are the core of the team.

Re: Dansby and Bush talking Davis trade

Patrick
Shawn, there's another reason Dansby isn't too worried about mouthing off. His dead money would be in the $12 million dollar range if the Dolphins cut him or traded him. It means he has one year left of getting his signing bonus, so Miami could cut him right now and still have to pay him $12 million dollars. It shows you the real Carlos when he knows he can say anything and still get paid. To me it says the Dolphins will put up with him this year unless he countinues down the injured path, but once the season is over Carlos will be traded.

Re: Dansby and Bush talking Davis trade

TXDOLFAN
Doghouse Dansby has a nice ring:))))