Quantcast

Are the Dolphins rebuilding?

Paul Smythe
Administrator
I'm not quite sure. I think they're still trying to win now. I've heard that Ireland is working on doing some type of trade for another receiver.
TannMarino and Danehill

Re: Are the Dolphins rebuilding?

Shawn
I see it as restructuring or pulling weeds. IMO now is the time for Ireland to acquire a receiver. It appears that Ireland is listening to Philbin, and that is a good thing.

Re: Are the Dolphins rebuilding?

canamdolphin
The media calls it rebuilding, so misinformed fans start calling it rebuilding, and before we real fans know it a snowball becomes an avalanche. Floridians, sorry about the snow reference!

I think it's just a new coaching staff implementing their philosophy. Players that don't/won't fit are waived/traded. Doesn't mean surrender, doesn't mean defeat, just means rearming to fight the same battles in a new way.
There is no defense against a perfect pass. I can throw the perfect pass.

DAN MARINO