Quantcast

Aatui

BuckeyeFinfan
I see the Cessnas just released Aatui who we wanted to put on our PS after he cleared waivers, but since the Cessnas picked him up and then turned around and cut him, does anyone think we will pick him back up? I certainly hope we can and do get him for the PS.

Re: Aatui

Patrick
Oh noooooooo... He got Jet juice on him, sorry Buck, he's stained for life!!!

Re: Aatui

13kvFINS
YEAAA, we need to bring him back, ""he's the right kinda guy""!! I love his personality and he's a true Dolphin threw & threw!! He was totally distraught about getting released and when he found out that the paper planes picked him up I thought he was gonna cry, he wasn't happy about that at all..

I can relate to that  :(  !!
TanneTHRILL 7teen ...

Re: Aatui

13kvFINS
We now have several open roster spots toward the 53 and I'd think he'll now make the 53 (seeing that he was the last to be cut from the 53) ..

TanneTHRILL 7teen ...

Re: Aatui

BuckeyeFinfan
I think you are probably right Kv, I would love to have him back. If he makes the 53 thats fantastic but the PS at worst. He was absolutely distraught when he found out the Cessnas claimed him, I truely thought he was gonna lose it. Lets bring him home where he belongs.

Re: Aatui

Riverdog
Jet Juice :)))

Re: Aatui

Paul Smythe
Administrator
The Jets cut Aatui because he tore his ACL and MCL in practice. It really, really stinks to see that happen. You really have to feel terrible for the guy.
TannMarino and Danehill

Re: Aatui

BuckeyeFinfan
That sucks, the article I read didnt say anything about an injury, it said they wanted to bring Dixon back.

Re: Aatui

Paul Smythe
Administrator
BuckeyeFinfan wrote
That sucks, the article I read didnt say anything about an injury, it said they wanted to bring Dixon back.
yeah even if he was with the jets I felt terrible for him
TannMarino and Danehill

Re: Aatui

13kvFINS
That DOES SUCKKK !! CURIOUSLY, I bet the planes took him with the purpose of hurting him just so that we couldn't have him, dirty rotten scoundrels !!!  Did they cut Gates too ??

WTF, the Pats picked up ANOTHER TE !! I really feel like they're playing monopoly while owning a majority of the properties and just stacking hotel upon hotel so that others in their division can't possibly get around the board without paying for not buying the property initially ..

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/8341719/patriots-sign-te-michael-hoomanawanui-put-visanthe-shiancoe-ir
TanneTHRILL 7teen ...